Field Service Tools - Heavy-Duty Pliers
Detailed listing of our heavy-duty piers.
- Price: $216.00
Weight: 1.3 lbs.
High quality 1,000V insulated shock-resistant 4-piece plier tool set from one of the most trusted names in tool manufacturing.VDE-tested Set includes Insulation Stripper with opening spring, Combination Pliers, Diagonal Cutter and Snipe Nose Side Cutting Pliers in a foam insulated protective carry case. Set weighs 1.3 lbs.
- Set contains:
- Knipex 03 06 180 Combination Pliers
- Knipex 11 06 160 Insulation Stripper
- Knipex 26 16 200 Snipe Nose Side Cutting Pliers
- Knipex 70 06 160 Diagonal Cutter
- Foam insulated carry case
- Pliers VDE-tested according to DIN EN/IEC 60900 1000V
- Price: $43.00
Weight: 0.2 lbs.
The essential oval head cutting tool for versatile use.
- Precision cutting edges for soft and hard wire
- Clean cutting of thin copper wires, also at the cutting edge tips
- Cutting edges additionally induction-hardened, cutting edge hardness approx. 62 HRC
- Narrow head style for use in confined areas
- High quality material and precise workmanship for long service life
- Vanadium steel, forged, oil-hardened in multiple steps
- Price: $57.00
Weight: 1.5 lbs.
Box-Joint designed pump pliers are ideal for gripping various sized nuts, bolts and pipes with more output and comfort compared to conventional water pump pliers of the same length: offer 9 adjustment positioning for 30% more gripping capacity.
- Good access to work with slim size in the head and joint area
- Self-locking on pipes and nuts: no slipping and low handforce required
- Gripping surfaces with hardened teeth. (teeth hardness approx. 61 HRC: low wear and reliable gripping
- Box-joint design: high stability because of double guide
- Pinch guard prevents operators' fingers being pinched
- Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened
BUILD YOUR OWN TOOL KIT
Subscribe to our Tec-Alert Email Newsletter
Get tips & information for field service and MRO professionals.