KNIPEX 8" TwinGrip Slip Joint Pliers with Comfort Grip Handle
The industry's first 5-adjustment push-button slip joint pliers, featuring both front and side gripping areas.
With five adjustment positions, the TwinGrip offers a gripping capacity for diameters and widths across the flats from 5/32" to 7/8" with just the push of a button.
In continuing with Knipex innovation and quality we took a very popular and commonly known product, a slip joint pliers, and added three key features to make it uniquely different - this is the Knipex TwinGrip pliers. The most innovative feature of this tool is the front gripping area with its unique gripping jaws - it is perfect for gripping rounded or stripped fasteners. The side gripping jaws have been optimized with opposing teeth for maximum force. Another unique feature is our push-button adjustment. The combination of all these features offers the tool user a unique and versatile tool.
- Easily grip stripped screws and bolts with the front and side gripping areas
- Unique combination: Front grip and side grip function, box joint, push button adjustment
- Very slim pliers let you work even in confined installation spaces with a narrow turning zone for fast results
- High-grip front jaw with robust teeth and high gear ratio at the tip of the mouth
- Large front and side gripping capacity for diameters and widths across flats 4 - 22 mm
- Reliable front gripping of flat workpieces due to the three-point system
- Gripping, tightening and loosening screws with worn heads and threads
- Five-way adjustable slip joint with push button adjustment for precise adjustment of gripping capacity
- Pinch stop reduces the risk of crushed fingers
- Durable and resilient due to the robust box joint
- Forged from high-grade chrome vanadium electric steel, oil-hardened, teeth additionally induction-hardened to approx. 61 HRC
Weight: 1 lbs.