Wera Kraftform Turbo Bit-Holding Screwdriver Handle
A faster manual screwdriver without compromise! Wera's innovative screwdriver is precise, allows powerful screw driving and is much faster than a conventional screwdriver.
A part time universal gear is the solution: integrated in the handle of the screwdriver, it significantly increases the working speed. The Kraftform Turbo accelerates the screw driving in a purely mechanical way. The turbo function can either be switched on or off by pressing a button. Turning it off is recommended for fine adjustment and final tightening or loosening of a high torque screw. The robust steel design is maintenance-free and ensures a long product life.
Thanks to the Rapidaptor bit holder, the Kraft form Turbo can be used with all conventional 1/4" hexagon bits for a wide variety of screw profiles. With the Rapidaptor function the bits can be inserted directly and can be easily removed by pushing the sleeve forward - allowing single hand operation.
Check out our extensive supply of Power Bit Handles, Blades and Extensions by CLICKING HERE
- Quadruples the screw driving speed in a purely mechanical way (without battery)
- Activation and deactivation of the turbo function by a simple push of a button
- The fixable universal gear allows powerful screw driving and easy fine adjustments
- Robust, maintenance-free gear made of steel (maximum torque 14 Nm)
- 1/4" hexagon take-up with Rapidaptor quick-release chuck
Limited Lifetime Warranty, German Engineered