Tower Climbing Fall Protection Safety Kit
Built for superior fall protection reliability and time aloft climbing comfort - this kit has it all.
We designed this professional tower climbing safety kit for climbing wind energy towers, cell towers and other safety at height sites with fixed cable ladders. We carefully chose the ExoFit six D-ring harness from DBI-Sala for its superb safety, comfort and meeting all OSHA and ANSI standards.
The ExoFit Tower Climbing Harness also features a removable padded seat, and front D-ring to attach to the included wire rope cable grab. A 6-foot positioning lanyard and Petzl Vertex Vent 2 climbing helmet ensure climbing safety and, once up the tower, you’ll have a 2-leg shock-absorbing lanyard from Elk River to provide 100% tie-off. Everything in the kit fits neatly into the nylon duffel bag.
If you can't find the exact tool kit to fit your needs then by all means build your own at Custom Tool Kits.
- DBI/Sala ExoFit Tower Climbing Harness - Comfortable, adjustable, and built for tower climbing.
- Petzl Vertex Vent 2 Climbing Helmet - Petzl the best in climbing helmets
- Elk River 6ft Adjustable Rope Positioning Lanyard - for safer climbing
- Elk River FLEX-NoPac® Energy-absorbing Lanyard - provides 100% tie off
- Elk River 5/16" (Wire Rope) Cable Grab with Carabiner - use in fixed cable ladder applications
- Storage Duffel Bag - Organizes and protects your gear for quick access
- DBI/Sala ExoFit Tower Climbing Harness
- Petzl Vertex Vent 2 Climbing Helmet
- Elk River 6ft Adjustable Rope Positioning Lanyard
- Elk River FLEX-NoPac® Energy-absorbing Lanyard
- Elk River 5/16" (Wire Rope) Cable Grab with Carabiner
- Storage Duffel Bag
Weight: 26 lbs.