OSP Fiber Installer Tool Kit
Tecra Tools Outside Plant (OSP) series, fiber installer tool kits are specifically built with the fiber optic splicing technician in mind.These kits include all of the tools, cleaning supplies and equipment necessary for start-to-finish splicing of the most common types of loose tube and tight buffered fiber optic cable, quickly and efficiently in the field.
Whether you are splicing damaged fiber cables, installing pre-terminated pigtails or performing a mid-span access drop cable installation, these complete kits have everything you need. Our OSP Installer Tool Kits also include a precision cleaver good for up to 10,000 cleaves with a replaceable circular blade.
The OSP Fiber Installer Tool Kit comes in two carrying case options; the 84820SE, in a durable waterproof, hard-sided case with foam interior or, the 84820BPK, in our popular Backpack tool case. Both are professional, rugged choices that will stand up to years of use.
If you can't find the exact tool kit to fit your needs then by all means build your own at Custom Tool Kits.
- Precision Fiber Optic Cleaver
- Mid-Span Access Slitter (1.2mm-3.3mm)
- 3-Hole Fiber Optic Stripper
- Kevlar Snips
- Buffer Tube Stripper
- Universal Cable Stripping Tool
- Cable Ringing and Slitting Tool
- Fiber Optic Safety Work Mat
- Fiber Scraps Container
- Safety Glasses
- Teflon-Coated Tweezers
- D-Gel Wipes (10-pack)
- Foam-Tipped Cleaning Swabs
- Lint-Free Poly Wipes, 100pk
- Sticklers Fiber Optic Cleaning Fluid, 1 can
- Hard-Sided Carrying Case or Backpack