Fiber Cleaning Kit
Did you know that a majority of performance problems with optic fibers can be corrected simply by performing a proper cleaning? Tecra Tools, along with input from several of our customers, has developed a comprehensive fiber optic cleaning kit perfect for troubleshooting and repair situations.
The 84854 Fiber Optic Cleaning kit has everything you need to properly clean optical fiber end faces, bulkhead connections and fibers in preparation for splicing applications. Whether you are using singlemode or multimode fiber, this kit is designed for you.
The industry standard Cletop Cleaning cartridge in this kit delivers residue-free cleaning of connectorized fiber end faces (SC, ST, FC or LC) while the 2.5mm and 1.25mm Cletop cleaning sticks use the same proven solvent-free Cletop cleaning material to clean otherwise unreachable bulkhead (female) connector ends. In addition, the presaturated wipes and alcohol dispenser with lint-free wipes are great for general alcohol-based cleaning and removing buffer residue when prepping for fiber optic splicing. This kit contains everything you need for over 400 fiber cleanings and comes neatly organized in a convenient storage case making it ideal for onsite storage at all of your fiber optic facilities.
If you can't find the exact tool kit to fit your needs then by all means build your own at Custom Tool Kits.
- Cletop S Cleaning Cartridge - for residue-free cleaning of connectorized fiber end faces (SC, ST, FC or LC).
- Cletop Cleaning Sticks - clean connector ferrule endfaces in difficult to reach spots.
- Duster and Wipes - for safe and effective fiber cleaning.
- Blow Molded Case - blow molding for strength and durability as well as lightweight.
- Alcohol Dispenser Bottle, 8oz
- AbsorbWipe Lint-Free Poly Wipes, 100pk
- Cletop S Cleaning Cartridge
- Cletop Replacement Reel
- Cletop Cleaning Sticks, 2.5mm, 100pk
- Cletop Cleaning Sticks, 1.25mm, 100pk
- Duster, 10oz can
- Optic Prep Wipes, Presaturated, 50pk
- Blow Molded Storage Case, 15" x 13" x 10"
Weight: 15 lbs.