Wire Stripper Multi-Tool
The Klein Tools Wire Stripper Multi-Tool cuts, crimps, and strips solid and stranded wire and shears bolts.
Two cutting blades for 8-22 AWG solid and 10-26 AWG stranded wire. The crimping function handles 7-8 mm insulated and non-insulated terminals, lugs, and splices.
- Wire Strippers with 2 wire cutters; one at tip, the other halfway back near stripping holes double the utility of this tool
- Multi Tool crimps 7 - 8mm insulated and non-insulated terminals, lugs and splices
- Cleanly shears 4-40, 10-24, 10-32, 8-32 and 6-32 bolts; cuts and strips 8-22 AWG solid and 10-26 AWG stranded wire
- Pivot nut adjusts tension
- Made in USA
- Full-sized, plastic-covered cushioned handles
- Overall length: 8.5-Inch
- Crimping dies color-coded for easy identification
Weight: 0.5 lbs.