Wiss 10" Straight Pattern Tinner Snips
When making long, straight cuts in thinner-gauge sheet metal, tinner snips are the way to go.
The long handles of tinner snips provide extra leverage to concentrate cutting force in the short blades. A simple, economical, and durable cutting solution for many sheet metal and HVAC applications. Wiss lightweight, drop-forged steel tinner snips are durable with precision ground cutting edges.
- Hot drop-forged steel blades provide market-leading strength, durability, and excellent cutting performance over tool life
- Precision-ground cutting edges provide superior cutting quality & reduced cutting effort through optimized blade geometry
- Through broached bolt allows for market leading cycle cut life - yielding greater than 3X the ASME specification
- High durometer grips for superior comfort, control, and overall product durability
- Torque control handle rings provide superior comfort, fit, and are sized to accommodate hands with or without gloves
- Dimensions: 10.35" x 4.13" x 1.06"
Weight: 1.5 lbs.