9" Lineman's Pliers
These Klein Tools High-Leverage Side-Cutting Pliers are also designed to pull flat steel fish tapes without damaging the tape.
Induction hardened knives can also cut ACSR, screws, nails, and most hardened wire. The high-leverage design provides 46% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs.
- Pliers with built-in channel quickly and easily pulls 1/8-Inch or 1/4-Inch (3 or 6 mm) flat steel fish tape without damaging the tape
- Cuts ACSR, screws, nails, and most hardened wire
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Made in USA with Custom, US-made tool steel
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the ''snap'' when cutting wire
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
Item #: 12158
Weight: 1 lbs.