Universal Drop Trimmer, Coax Stripper On SALE (1 LEFT)
Don't carry multiple coax strippers - the Cablematic Universal Drop Trimmer does it all!
Prepares ALL RG59, RG6, RG7, and RG11 drop cable constructions as per SCTE and Bellcore specifications. ONE STEP cable preparation exposes the center conductor and removes the jacket.
- ONE TOOL, with inter-changeable blade cassettes, will perform all the following cable industry standard preparations:
- 1/4 inch (6.35mm) Braid preparation for Series 59, 6 7, 11 cable
- 1/8 inch (3.18mm) Braid preparation for Series 59, 6 ,7 11 cable (NOTE: Tool is not intended for Plenum Series Cable Construction)
- Cassettes available for 1/4 inch (6.35mm) or 1/8 inch (3.18mm) cable preparation:
- Series 59/6 Standard, Tri and Quad Shield cables.
- Series 7 Standard, Tri and Quad Shield cables.
- Series 11 Standard, Tri and Trilogy Quad Shield cables.
- Series 11Q Belden, CommScope and Times Fiber Quad Shield cables.
- Blade cassettes color-coded and marked with cable series type and braid preparation dimensions for easy identification.
- Unique cassette storage compartment holds two extra cassettes.
- High impact, "Hi-Visibility Red", polymer construction.
- Compact size - fits in one hand.
- Series 59, 6 and 7 cassettes are to be used in tool cavity Side (A) only, Series 11 and 11Q in the opposite cavity only.
- No adjustments or extra tools required.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Weight: 0.5 lbs.