Wera 3/8" Zyklop Ratchet Handle with Switch Lever
Wera Zyklop 3/8" Drive Ratchet is designed for working in confined spaces. Slimmer than conventional ratchets with smaller ratchet head, but longer handle length for more leverage.
- Made from full metal - chrome molybdenum - for durabilty and the longest service life.
- For users requiring frequent direction reversal.
- "Flick" switch to change direction.
- Socket and accessory locking function for complete tool security.
- The ultra fine 72 tooth action 5, yet immensely strong ratchet mechanism is achieved by a multi-tooth wedge design which spreads the load.
- Extremely slim ratchet with long lever
- Return angle of only 5°
- The "sculptured" handle gives added comfort during intensive or high torque use.
Weight: 0.75 lbs.