Gedore Torcofix 200 SE 14x18 40-200 Nm Clicker Torque Wrench
Controlled screw tightening in the range from 40 - 200 Nm / 30 -150 lbf·ft. Adjustable, releasing and sturdy tubular torque wrench with rectangular cavity for industry and the trades.
- Classified as per DIN EN ISO 6789-2:2017 Type II Class A; adjusted to a maximum permissible +/-3% deviation and thus with a greater precision than the standard-stipulated +/-4%
- Incl. traceable test certificate
- For controlled bi-directional tightening
- Sturdy, varnished tubular steel construction, with zinc-plated rectangular cavity (9x12 mm or 14x18mm) and high-grade plastic parts
- Ergonomically shaped, convenient black plastic handgrip with calibration aid
- Dual scale Nm and lbf·ft below a window with a magnifying-glass effect
- With micrometre scale for main Nm scale for setting interim values
- Release system triggers a tactile and audible signal
- Ergonomic system for torque adjustment
- Factory depth gauge: 25 mm (14x18 mm)
- Operation only with end fittings with standardised depth gauges, otherwise inaccuracies can arise
- Depending on the application, access is possible from the front (e.g. open-end fitting) or side (e.g. reversible ratchet and socket).
Item #: 56223
Weight: 4 lbs.