Control Cabinet Key
Item #: 18328
An essential tool for control cabinets and shut-off systems in the supply of gas, water and electricity.This universal control cabinet key from KNIPEX is a must-have for use in technical installations in buildings to control air conditioning and ventilation systems, shut-off valves and main switchboards. It includes a slot 1.0 x 7mm bit insert and a cross recess PH 2, plus an adapter for 1/4-inch bits on the securing chain.
- Long execution, total length 76 mm
- Additional square of 5 mm
- For control cabinets and shut-off systems in the supply of gas, water and electricity
- For technical installations in buildings, e.g. air conditioning and ventilation systems, shut-off valves, main switchboards, etc.
- With bit insert: slot 1.0 x 7 mm and cross recess PH2
- With adapter for 1/4" bits chained to key
- Additional bit adapter for 1/4" bits inside one profile
Weight: 0.3 lbs.