Klein 12" Electrician's Combination Square
Klein Tools' Electrician's Combination Square provides precision machined 90 and 45-Degree edges and is the right tool for conduit layout on an electrical box.
Powerful Rare-Earth magnets firmly hold the ruler to the body and allow for no-hassle adjustments for any marking or layout needs. Use the integrated conduit layout template that is etched into the stainless steel ruler to quickly find knockout centers in seconds.
- Powerful Rare-Earth magnets allow for no-hassle quick ruler adjustments and firmly hold the ruler to the body
- Durable and lightweight aluminum body with precision machined 45 and 90-Degree edges can set a miter saw or table saw to the perfect angle
- Effortlessly find center knockouts for EMT using the integrated conduit layout template
- Double-sided ruler provides measurements in 1/8-Inch and 1/16-Inch increments on one side; electrical panel schedule and conduit layout template on the other side for versatility
- Deeply etched markings in the 12-Inch, rustproof, stainless steel ruler prevent the print from rubbing off
- Large, high visibility bubble vial window with reinforced housing is easy to read
- Place EMT and rigid conduit or conduit adapters in the body to quickly identify the conduit diameters to easily plan the electrical box layout
- Integrated Stainless Steel scriber marks with pinpoint accuracy
Weight: 1 lbs.