Klein 14-in-1 HVAC Adjustable Length Screwdriver
Klein Adjustable Length Screwdriver functions both as a multi-bit screwdrivers and an impact driver attachment.
The 14-in-1 HVAC Adjustable-Length Screwdriver features the most commonly used HVAC driver bits and nut drivers in one tool. Use as a screwdriver or as an impact driver attachment. Flip socket on end of blade has three positions for multiple functions. Great for tight spaces, impact driving and long reach applications.
- Adjustable Screwdriver includes 1/4-Inch and 5/16-Inch nut drivers with 12 driver bits conveniently housed in the handle
- Adjustable-length blade for use with an impact driver or Klein Tools Cat. No. 32303 or 32907
- Multi-function 1/4-Inch socket has both shallow (driver) and deep (bit holder) configurations for added versatility
- Impact rated blade for use in an impact driver
- Powerful Rare-Earth magnet securely holds bits and hex head fasteners
- Includes the most commonly used HVAC bits and nut drivers all in one tool
- Includes #0, #1, #2 Phillips, 1/8-Inch (3.2 mm), 3/16-Inch (4.8 mm) and 1/4-Inch (6.4 mm) Slotted, #2 Square, T10, T15 , #2 JIS Bit, Schrader Valve Insertion Bit, and Core Removal Bit
- Cushon-Grip handle for maximum comfort and torque
- Great for various applications including tight spaces, impact driving and long reach
Weight: 1 lbs.