Wera Insulated Self Adjusting Spanner Wrench Set
Individually tested tools as per IEC 60900 at 10,000 V for safe working at the approved voltage of 1,000 V.
The adjustable VDE spanner continuously and automatically grips all hexagonal sizes in the indicated range of dimensions - metric and imperial. The integrated lever mechanism securely clamps the hexagon screw or bolt between the jaws, which significantly reduces the risk of slippage or damage. The ratchet feature ensures fast and consistent screwdriving without removing the tool. By using the corner-width rectangular prisms, a back-pivoting angle of only 30° can be achieved. The single-arm design, in conjunction with the ratchet feature and the corner-width prism, makes it possible to work even in confined spaces.
The adjustable Joker 6004 VDE has a naturally comfortable handle thanks to the 2-component plastic insulation. Safety is increased by the anti-slip protection at the front end of the handle. The sliding function offers contactless and safe opening of the non-insulated jaws, thereby providing extra protection.
- The compact textile box with four adjustable Joker 6004 VDE covers all metric and imperial dimensions in the field of application from 7 to 19 mm or ¼" to ¾"
- Inidividually tested tools with insulated handles for sage working up to 1000 volt, with antislip protection and sliding function for contactless and sage opening of the non-insulated jaws
- Automatic and continuous gripping of the hexagon screw or bolt
- Lever mechanism when gripping avoids slipping and damage
- Fast and consistent screwdriving without removing the wrench thanks to mechanical ratchet function
- Return angle of only 30° through placement in the corner-width rectangular prisms in the mouth
- Wrench set weight: 2.2 lbs
- Lifetime warranty
Weight: 3 lbs.