NEW Wera Rapidaptor Ratcheting 1/4" Square Socket T Handle
The integrated ratchet with fine toothing (80 teeth/return angle 4.5°) eases and accelerates screwdriving without having to reposition the tool.
The ratchet mechanism completely embedded in the handle ensures very handy and comfortable work. With reversing lever for comfortable clockwise/counterclockwise direction change in one-hand operation. The ergonomic shape of the handle fills the ball of the hand well, the fingers lie securely in the softly rounded recessed grips. The whole hand comes into contact with the handle, friction loss between hand and handle is avoided. ¼" socket mounting with secure locking mechanism.
- The integrated ratchet with fine toothing ensures fast and safe working
- Reversing lever for comfortable clockwise/counterclockwise direction change
- Convenient working thanks to the ratchet mechanism fully embedded in the handle
- Ergonomic 2-component handle with finger handle recesses and pleasant surface feel for very high power transmission and fatigue-free working
- Fast-rotating sleeve for extremely high working speed
- Tool weight: .25 lbs
Weight: 1 lbs.