Fluke BT521 Advanced Battery Analyzer
The ideal test tool for maintenance, troubleshooting and performance testing of individual stationary batteries and battery banks used in critical battery back-up applications.
Reduced testing complexity, a simplified workflow and an intuitive user interface provide a new level of ease-of-use in battery testing.
- The ideal test tool for maintenance, troubleshooting and performance testing of individual stationary batteries and battery banks used in critical battery back-up applications
- The intuitive user interface, compact design and rugged construction ensure optimum performance, test results and reliability
- Covers a broad range of battery test functions ranging from DC voltage and resistance tests to full condition testing using automated string function testing and the test probe integrated infra-red temperature measurement system
- Designed for measurements on stationary batteries of all types.
Voltage and Resistance Thresholds
Fluke Battery Analyzers allow you to quickly and easily define upper and lower measurement thresholds or tolerance ranges. During the testing process, measured values are automatically compared to the predefined threshold levels producing a PASS, FAIL or WARN indication after each measurement. A maximum of 10 sets of thresholds can be stored and threshold indications are determined based on the following criterion:
Fluke Battery Management Software
Fluke Battery Management Software Easily allows you to quickly and easily import data from the battery analyzer to a PC. The measurement data and battery profile information is stored and archived with the Management Software and can be used compare results, switch results between conductance and resistance readings and perform trend analysis. All measurement data, battery profile and analysis information can be used to easily generate reports.
- Quick view saved readings
- Profile management
- Histogram of a battery string with end user defined threshold
- Historical trend data of batteries
- Multiple rounds of discharge voltage
- Quick Report Generation
- Upgrade Fluke Battery Analyzer firmware
- Switch measurement results between conductance and resistance readings
- Battery Analyzer
- 4-Wire Test Pin Set
- Basic Test Lead Set
- TwistGuard™ Test Leads with Adapter
- Intelligent Test Probe Set with Extender and Temperature Sensor
- AC/DC Current Clamp
- Standard Mini-b USB Cable
- 2 x Spare Fuses
- Shoulder Strap
- Belt Strap
- Magnetic Hanging Strap
- Soft Carrying Case
- 7.4 V 3000 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery
- 18 V AC Charger
- 100 x Paper Battery Tags
- Fluke Battery Management (CD) Containing USB Driver and Manuals in All Languages
What's included with the Fluke BT521:
- Key measurements: Battery resistance, dc and ac voltage, dc and ac current, ripple voltage, frequency and battery temperature.
- Sequence measurement mode: Automatic or manual sequence testing of battery strings with automatic measurement storage including voltage, resistance and temperature (with BTL21 intelligent test probe included with BT521).
- Comprehensive logging: All measured values are automatically captured during testing and can be reviewed on the instrument before downloading for on-the-go analysis.
- Optimized user interface: Quick, guided setup ensures you're capturing the right data every time, and the combined visual and audio feedback cues reduce the risk of measurement confusion.
- Threshold comparison: Configure multiple reference values and thresholds for resistance and voltage. Comparison result feedback after each measurement via visual and verbal cues.
- Ergonomic test leads: Rugged coaxial two pole kelvin test pins with remote SAVE button reduce test time and increase efficiency.
- Test probe extenders: Long reach probes for double stacked cells (included with BT520 and BT521).
- Intelligent test probe set (BT520 and BT521): Integrated LCD display, infrared temperature measurement (BT521 only), flashlight, verbal audio feedback and captures voltage readings and temperature logging automatically or via integrated save button.
- Enhanced data analysis: Quickly compare trends, analyze results and create reports with included battery management software.
- Easy reporting: Generate PDF report on the PC software with analysis graphics and data table or quick email format report with csv file on the mobile app.
- Wireless communication: For data download and remote display while measuring. Browse and email measurement data via iOS app.
- Battery life: 7.4 V 3000 mAh lithium-ion battery for more than eight hours continuous operation.
- USB port: For fast data download to supplied data analysis and report management application software.
- Highest safety rating in the industry: CAT III 600 V, 1000 V dc max. rated for safe measurements all around the battery power supply equipment.
Fluke BT521 Advanced Battery Analyzer Specifications
|Accuracy||1% + 8
0.8% + 6
|Accuracy||0.09% + 5|
|V AC (45 to 500 Hz with 800 Hz Filter)|
|Accuracy||2% + 10|
|Frequency (Displayed with V AC and A AC)|
|Accuracy||0.5% + 8|
|AC Voltage Ripple (20 KHz Maximum)|
|Accuracy||3% + 20
3% + 10
|A DC/A AC (with i410)|
|Accuracy||3.5% + 2|
|Range||32 to 140°F (0 to 60°C)|
|Modes||Meter: 999 records for each measurement position with time stamp
Sequence: Up to 100 profiles and 100 profile templates (each profile stores up to 450 batteries) with time stamp
|Temperature||Operating: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
Storage: -4 to 122°F (-20 to 50°C)
Battery charging: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
|Operating Humidity||Non-condensing (50 °F [10°C])
≤80% RH at 50 to 86°F (10 to 30°C)
≤75% RH at 86 to 104°F (30 to 40°C)
|Altitude||Operating: Sea level to 6561.68' (2000 m)
Storage: Sea level to 39,370.1' (12,000 m)
|Radio||FCC Class A|
|Vibration Requirements||MIL-PRF-28800F: Class 2|
|Drop Test Requirements||3.28' (1 m)|
|Temperature Coefficients||Add 0.1 x specified accuracy for each °C above 28°C or below 18°C|
|Safety Compliance||600 V CAT III|
|Protection Class 2||Pollution Degree II|
2G per IEC68-2-26, 25G, and 29
|Screen Dimensions||3 x 2.2" (7.7 x 5.6 cm)|
|Dimensions||9 x 4 x 2" (22 x 10.3 x 5.8 cm)|
|Weight||1.9 lbs (850 g)|
Weight: 4 lbs.