6" Slim Jaw Adjustable Wrench
Tackle big jobs in small spaces with the Channellock® 6" Slim Jaw Adjustable Wrench featuring 50% slimmer jaws when compared to a standard wrench of its size.
A super-wide jaw opening provides greater capacity in a lightweight, compact adjustable wrench, supporting larger nuts and bolt sizes. The combination of a smart and comfortable tapered handle design with CODE BLUE® comfort grips, precise 4-thread knurl and minimal head width improves performance in confined spaces. Channellock Adjustable Wrenches are made in Spain and forged from rugged chrome vanadium steel.
- SLIM jaws are up to 50% THINNER than a standard wrench of the same size, providing greater access in tight spaces
- WIDEAZZ® jaws are up to 75% wider than a standard wrench of the same size
- MEASUREMENT SCALES are laser engraved (in. on front, mm. on reverse) and handy for sizing nuts, pipe and tube diameters
- PRECISE 4-thread knurl improves adjustment accuracy
- OPTIMAL head width and non-protruding jaws allow accessibility for hard to reach applications
- CODE BLUE® comfort grips
- RUGGED Chrome Vanadium steel construction
- CHROME finish for ultimate rust prevention
- Made to CHANNELLOCK® specifications in Spain.
Weight: 0.5 lbs.