Wera Rapidaptor 416 R T-Handle Bitholding Screwdriver
T-handle 416 R Rapidaptor for rapid insertion of bits without any special tools. The integrated magnet securely holds the bit during screw driving.
The ideal handle shape makes the transfer of higher tightening and loosening torque possible. The ergonomic design of the handle fills the palm of the hand and the fingers rest in the soft, rounded recesses. The whole hand is in contact with the handle so there is no frictional loss between the hand and the handle.
- T-handle screwdriver for the transmission of particularly high tightening and loosening torque
- Ergonomic 2-component handle with finger handle recesses and pleasant surface feel for very high power transmission and fatigue-free working
- With Rapidaptor technology for lightning fast bit changes
- Bitholders, magnetic, for easier application of the screw
- For bits with 1/4" external hexagon drive as per DIN ISO 1173-C 6.3 and E 6.3
Weight: 0.2 lbs.