TSA-Accepted Master Combination Padlock
Ideal for air travel, this Master 4-digit combination padlock allows TSA screeners to inspect and relock baggage, without damaging the lock.This TSA-Accepted Combination Padlock eliminates the possibility of TSA cutting off the lock and exposing your valuables to theft or tampering.
The Master Lock No. 4696D Set Your Own Combination TSA-Accepted Luggage Lock features a 1-5/16in (35mm) wide metal body for durability. The 1/4in (6mm) diameter shackle is 1-7/8in (48mm) long, offers extended reach for use on equipment cases and is made of steel, offering resistance to cutting and sawing. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) screeners can open, inspect and relock bags and cases locked with a TSA-Accepted lock. Lock your checked baggage with the lock TSA screeners won't cut!
The Limited Lifetime Warranty provides peace of mind from a brand you can trust.
- Allows TSA screeners to inspect and relock baggage, without damaging the lock
- Recognized in 29 countries globally
- Easy to set & reset numeric combination
- 1-5/16in (35mm) Wide durable metal body
- 4 dial combination security for keyless convenience
- Extended reach, heavy duty shackle designed for equipment cases
- Unique side window for easy combination viewing
- 10,000 combination possibilities
Weight: 0.5 lbs.