Fluke Networks TS22A Telephone Test Set
State-of-the-art test set with two-way speakerphone. The TS22A is the industry's first truly hands-free test set with a built-in speakerphone for hands free communication.
This deluxe unit also features DataSafe in monitor mode, nine memory redial, voltage and current protection, PBX pause, audible callbacks, mute switch and has an amplified speaker for hands free monitoring.
- Tone (DTMF) and pulse operation
- Last number redial
- DTMF signal levels compensated for loop length
- DropSafe™ unit up to 20 feet
- Audible electronic ringer
- Locking mute switch
- 3-year redial storage time
- Over voltage and over current protection
- PBX pause button
- Field replaceable belt clip
- Continuous polarity LED indications
- For use with computerized voice response systems
- Stores nine 18-digit numbers in repertory dialer (speed dialing)
- RainSafe™ ruggedness for use in extreme weather conditions
- TS22A includes above and additionally high impedance monitor for DataSafe™ operation and two-way speakerphone
Weight: 3 lbs.