Wera 8-Piece Ratcheting Combo Wrench Set
Innovative 8 Piece Ratcheting Combination Wrench Set (5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16" and 3/4") by Wera. Everything that a wrench has to be able to do...and a whole lot more!
Faster, better and stylish. The new generation of combination ratchet wrenches. 8 piece set with imperial sizes (5/16" to 3/4") in a robust pouch. Suitable for hexagon bolt heads or nuts.
Comes with a holding function, thanks to the metal plate in the jaw, which reduces the risk of dropping nuts and bolts. The replaceable metal plate in the jaw secures nuts and bolts with its extra hard teeth and limits the danger of slipping. The integrated limit stop prevents any slipping down around the bolt head and allows higher torque to be applied. The double-hex geometry makes for a positive connection with nuts or bolts and reduces the risk of slipping. A return angle of only 30 degrees at the open end prevents any time consuming flipping of the wrench during fastening jobs. The ratchet mechanism at the ring end, with an exceptional, fine-tooth mechanism (80 teeth in all) enables flexibility even in very confined working spaces.
The specially forged geometry provides for high torque transfer and strength. Manufactured out of high performance chrome molybdenum steel with a nickel-chrome coating for high corrosion protection. "Take it easy" Tool Finder with colour coding according to sizes.
- Limit-Stop feature prevents any slipping
- Practical holding function thanks to the metal jaw plate
- Double-Hex geometry reduces the risk of slipping
- Small return angle (only 30 degrees) makes working in restricted access easy
- Anti-slip plate breaks loose even the most stubborn nuts
- Chrome-moly steel is lighter and stronger
- Sizes: 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16" and 3/4"
Weight: 2 lbs.