Wera 11-piece Metric Combination Wrench Set
In a tight spot? Wera wrenches are made to enable users to work successfully in narrow spaces that require additional placement points.
The combination of the 7.5° pivoted mouth and the double hexagon geometry doubles the placement points. A repeated 180° turn of the wrench around the longitudinal axis during screw driving provides four placement possibilities, and bolts or screw heads can be "taken" every 15°. Wera's smart mouth geometry significantly expands the range of uses in confined spaces.
Wrench surface treatment achieves a high and long-lasting corrosion protection and the Take it easy tool finder uses color coding by size. Set includes: 8mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm and 19mm wrenches in Joker wrench pouch.
- Especially suitable for tight spaces
- The special mouth geometry expands the placement possibilities of the tool
- The low return angle in the mouth "takes" the screw every 15°
- Slim ring side angled by 15°
- 11-piece set includes: 8mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm and 19mm wrenches in Joker wrench pouch
- Wrench set weighs 2.87 lbs
Weight: 3 lbs.