7-Piece Metric Nutdriver Set
Item #: 18153
Klein 7-Piece Cushion Grip Metric Nutdriver Set consists of seven hollow shaft drivers with a 3" shank.This Klein Tools Metric Nut Driver Set features exceptionally strong drivers made from heat-treated, tempered steel and features Cushion-Grip handles for greater torque and comfort and Tip-Ident® color-coded handle ends for easy driver identification. Each full hollow 3-inch shaft is premium chrome plated to resist corrosion for lasting durability and performance. These drivers meet or exceed applicable ASME/ANSI specs.
Nut Driver set sizes are 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm and 10mm.
- Standard length for most applications
- Fits over long bolts and studs
- Internal flanges provide solid, twist-resistant shaft anchor
- Tip-Ident® quickly identifies nut driver and size
- Full hollow shafts facilitate work on stacked circuit boards or other long bolt applications
- Premium chrome plated shaft for smooth feel and corrosion resistance
- Cushion-Grip handle allows for greater torque and comfort
- Handle end is also color coded for easy identification
- Meets or exceeds applicable ASME/ANSI specifications
Weight: 3 lbs.