Power Panel Inline PoE Tester
Quickly exercise and test PoE switch voltage and measure real time power draw for VoIP Phones and IP Cameras with the easy-to-use Power Panel Inline PoE Tester.
This Power over Ethernet (PoE) tester is a "must have" tester for VoIP and IP Camera installers.
Monitor actual PoE performance in real time with the Power Panel Inline PoE Tester from Byte Brothers. This unique tester sits between 2 devices and allows you to monitor PoE Voltage and measure power draw during operation!
The Power Panel also shows you which pairs are carrying voltage, how much voltage, the amount of power being drawn (in watts), and the type of device you are connected to (PoE, Switch or NIC).
This compact unit has a large, easy-to-read LED display and features a "Force Link" button to initiate and request PoE Communication between devices and a "PoE Test" button which simulates a PoE device to test whether full voltage is being delivered. Made in USA, 1 Year Warranty.
Includes: Inline Power Panel Unit, 9-Volt battery, and illustrated instruction manual
- Detect switches — Indicates advertised speed, duplex and pairs
- Test VoIP Phones and IP Cameras — Indicates voltage and powered pairs
- PoE Testing — Indicates voltage supplied (discovery and full), pairs (end or mid-span), and power draw in watts (when connected inline)
- Force Link Button — Sends link pulses to prompt communication
- Test Link Button — Simulates a VoIP phone or camera to prompt PoE delivery
- Inline connection — Two RJ45 jacks for connecting tester between two devices, passing through PoE power to the device and allowing you to monitor an active system in real time while measuring power draw (in watts). Store and print Qualification reports for copper and fiber jobs using internal memory or USB "thumb-drives"
Weight: 2 lbs.