400x Singlemode Fiber Inspection Scope
This handheld fiber inspection scope provides a fast, affordable method for evaluating fiber terminations. Designed for field use and laboratory inspection of fiber optic endfaces.This 400x Fiber Inspection Scope features coaxial illumination which provides the highest level of image detail for ferrule endface cleanliness and core condition. This rugged scope is perfect for Singlemode fiber inspection with its 400x magnification and an all-metal design with crisp all-glass optics and internal white LED for illumination which delivers 100,000 hours of bulb life and greatly extended battery life (30+ hours from one set).
The 400x Fiber Scope requires three AAA batteries (included).
This fiber microscope also comes with a 2.5mm Universal Adapter cap for viewing SC, ST or FC connected fibers and also a Universal 1.25mm Adapter for use with LC or MU connected fibers.
Additional adapters are available upon request. Please contact us at 800.284.0808 for pricing.
- Coaxial Illumination provides the highest level of image detail
- Precision all-glass 400X optics (perfect for singlemode fiber inspection)
- Includes a Universal 2.5mm adapter, compatible with standard connector types (ST, SC and FC)
- Includes a Universal 1.25mm adapter, compatible with LC and MU terminated fibers
- Interchangeable adapter interface
- Smooth focus control
- Momentary or push button on/off switch
- Integrated Laser safety filter for eye protection
400x Singlemode Fiber Inspection ScopeItem #: 35504
Weight: 2 lbs.
1.25mm Universal Adapter, LC & MUDescription: This 1.25mm LC/MU adapter fits the 400X Scope ONLY (#35504).
Item #: 35523
Weight: 0.2 lbs.
Adapter Cap for inspecting Duplex LC connectorsDescription: This Duplex LC adapter cap fits the 400X Scope ONLY (#35504).
Item #: 35524
Weight: 0.2 lbs.