Net Prowler Advanced Network Tester
Network problems are no match for the Net Prowler's combined ability to test, diagnose, interpret, troubleshoot, save and report dozens of LAN issues quickly and easily in full color.
Net Prowler Network tester adds the functions of an advanced Network/LAN troubleshooting tool to an already advanced graphical cable tester and mapper including length measurement, link status identification, link capability assessment, and PoE detection. All in a compact unit with a full color display and internal memory to store and print results.
Made in the USA
- Identify, monitor and troubleshoot a variety of physical layer LAN issues and link conditions
- Supports IPV4 and IPV6 protocols
- DHCP connectivity and DNS Verification
- Ping Tests IPV4, IPV6 and URLs
- VLAN, CDP, LLDP and NDP Detection
- Throughput testing of TCP/UDP
- Full color graphical wire-mapping with Pass or Fail Message
- Tests CAT3/CAT5e/CAT6/6a Ethernet cable configuration and verifies connectivity while conducting tests for opens, shorts, miswires, split pairs, and reverses
- Displays length measurement for each pair in feet or meters using TDR technology
- Detects presence of PoE and class of PoE per IEEE 802.3af/at with load test for voltage drop
- Detects and reports current link speed and link capabilities for active Ethernet drops up to 1 Gbps
- Link light to identify location on a hub/switch/router port
- Generates selectable tones on specified pins for use with tone tracers
- Supports up to 8 testing & ID remotes for network & telephone cables
- Supports up to 20 network & coax ID – only mapping remotes
- View and save up to 250 cable test results
- Ability to define cable name, save cable tests and print ALL results (cable testing & network testing)
- Network Mapping - Displays DHCP address data and verifies DNS
- Link Test - Detects and reports current and advertised link speed
- Ping Test - Pings both IPV4 and IPV6 IP addresses or specific URLs to verify WAN connectivity
- VLAN - Detects presence of VLAN
- Identify CDP/LLDP/NDP and VLAN - Provides details on network configuration
- Cable Testing - Tests any category network, coax or telephone cable, displays all faults (shorts, miswires, opens, split pairs and reverses)
- Cable Mapping - Easy-to-interpret, full color graphical wiremap diagram to TIA-568A/B color codes in pin or pair order
- Length Test - TDR Length measurement up to 1500 ft.
- Tone Generator - Selectable tones on selected pins for use with tone tracers
- PoE Detection - Detects the presence of IEEE 802.3af/at compatible PoE (Power over Ethernet) with PoE Mode indicator and load test for voltage drop
- Ethernet Port Testing - Detects and reports current link speed and capabilities for active Ethernet drops up to 1 Gbps
- Link light - Blinks link light to identify location on hub, switch or router
- Testing and ID Remotes - Supports up to 8 testing remotes for network and telephone cable tests
- ID Mapping Remotes - Supports up to 20 network and coax ID-only mapping remotes
- Save and Print Out Results - Define cable names, save 250 cable tests, review saved tests and print results
- Power Source - Battery type: 6 AA alkaline batteries; Battery life: 20 hours of typical use
- Dimensions - 6.8 in. x 3.6 in. x 1.9 in.
- Weight - 1.1 lbs.
- Display - Full color LCD display with backlight
- Warranty - One year
Weight: 6 lbs.