Cable Tool Multifunction TDR
With the Psiber Cable Tool Multifunction TDR handheld tester you can accurately measure cable length and distance to faults in any low voltage cabling.
The CableTool uses TDR (Time Domain Reflectometer) technology to quickly determine the distance to a cable fault (open or short) in feet or meters up to 2500 feet and can diagnose cable faults with no launch or dead zone and an accuracy to ±2%.
The unit has over 60 pre-stored standard cable NVP values and allows the user to define and store up to four custom NVP values. By setting the CableTool on NVP learn mode and using a known length of cable, any NVP value determined and stored, eliminating the need to recalibrate each time the unit is turned on. The CableTool provides continuous voltage measurements up to 250 Volts while the displayed voltage warns the user of potentially unsafe test conditions and can also be used to identify the type of circuit under test.
Additionally, The CableTool includes a tone generator function with selectable tones that allows cable tracing with most tone probes.
Unit includes case, four AA batteries and alligator clip leads.
- TDR, Volt Meter and Tone Generator in One Tool
- Measures Distance to Shorts or Opens up to 2500 feet
- Quickly determines Cable Length in a Box, Spool or Wall
- Over 60 Pre-Stored Standard & Four User Defined NVP Values
- Measures & Displays Voltages up to 250 Volts RMS
- Transmits a Tone onto the Line for Cable Tracing
- Standard Banana Jack Connectors are Compatible for Testing Any Cable Type
Weight: 1 lbs.