LinkRunner Network Multimeter
LinkRunner helps you perform the essential tests necessary for troubleshooting and solving physical and data link layer problems.
An essential, PC maintenance tool to quickly verify network connectivity and availability. Quickly verify moves, adds, changes, and troubleshoot basic connectivity problems with the essential personal tool.
View link, speed, duplex, cable length, switch port, PC NIC response and ping key devices. Now detects Gigabit devices and precisely locates cables on Cisco and Extreme switches (supports CDP/EDP)! As networks run faster and become more complex, infrastructure cabling and devices must operate to precise levels in a tighter performance window. As a result, nearly 80% of network problems stem from simple wiring and connection problems. Front-line technicians are the first line of defense against problems in the physical and link layers of the network. LinkRunner improves your troubleshooting and escalation accuracy by helping you to quickly identify if a problem is the network or the PC NIC.
- Verify key information during moves, adds, and changes
- Quickly troubleshoot basic connectivity problems
- Link: Check PC drops for connectivity, speed and duplex settings
- Length: Checks cable configurations, finds faults and length
- Ping: Verifies connectivity to key network resources and PC NIC response
Weight: 1 lbs.