Greenlee LAN and A/C Cable-Check
Simple Pass/Fail test results in one second allows technicians to quickly find faults.
The Greenlee LAN and A/C Cable-Check (One of our CATV tools) provides automatic scanning, user selectable slow or fast speeds,easy-to-use with clear LED read-outs.
Quickly check cable installations and patch cords.
- Tests UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair), STP (Shielded Twisted Pair), and coaxial cable
- Checks continuity and configuration of wiring with RJ45 plugs
- Tests for open circuits, shorts, mis-wires, reversals, and split pairs
- Shield detection tests cable shield integrity
- Debug mode quickly identifies which cable pairs have a specific wiring fault
- Main unit and Remote unit allow one person to test T568A, T568B, 10Base-T, and Token Ring cables
- Main unit is powered by two 1.5 V (AAA) batteries; Remote unit does not need battery
- Low battery indication
Weight: 1 lbs.