TEST-i Multi-Function Data and PC Cable Tester
TEST-i Multi-Function Data Cable Tester is a specially designed "All-In-One" cable tester that analyzes the most essential cables used today.
It will test and wire-map each cable pin connection to determine open, short, cross, or miss-wired cables. Cable configurations are displayed on the LCD and stored on the unit that can be uploaded to a PC for further analysis. For mass cable testing, TEST-i offers a "Quick Test" function that quickly determines if the cables "pass" or "fail" based on a user-defined standard. TEST-i is a valuable and effective tool for testing common data cables and custom cables.
Connectors: IDC40, IDC34, DVI29, HDB15 (M), HDB15 (F), DB9 (M), DB9 (F), Coax, BNC, RJ-11, RJ-45, 1394-6p, 1394-4p, SATA, USB A, USB B, HDMI, RCA, DB25 Adaptor (DB25 Cable Testing).
Display: LCD display with backlight
Battery: 9v Battery or Optional DC 9v Power Adaptor
- Test Cables Continuity: Open Wires, Shorted Wires, Coss Wires or Miss-Wires
- Support 19 Types of Connectors (with Included DB25 Cable Adaptor)
- Pin-to-Pin Cable Configuration and Test Results
- Test Custom Cables with Different End Connector
- Store and Save Up To 100 Test Results
- Uploadable Cable Test Results to PC via USB cable
- Quick Test Function for Mass Cable Configuration Test
- LCD Display with Backlight
- 9v Battery or Optional DC 9v Power Adaptor
- Low Battery Indicator
- Storage Case
Weight: 2 lbs.