Digital Satellite Signal Strength Meter
Don't spend hours messing with that old analog signal meter, upgrade to digital signal meter technology today!
Analog signal finders can be unreliable and tough to work with when installing or realigning a dish. Have you ever used an analog signal finder and thought you had the signal locked in, but once you got in front of your receiver, noticed that the signal meter tricked you? This won't happen with the DSF120+C digital satellite signal finder. More accurate and reliable than any other meter in its class, the DSF120+C is a professional instrument with a consumer price tag.
• In-Line RF signal strength meter
• Automatically recognizes the LNBF frequency and works with any C band, Ku band, or Ka band satellite
• Auto-detects transponder frequency, symbol rate, and polarity
• Built-In blue backlight & electric buzzer
• Uses power from receiver to power up
• Built-in Compass speeds initial alignment
• Great for new satellite installations or dish realignment
• Simple to use, accurate and reliable
Weight: 1 lbs.