Fluke Networks CableIQ Residential Qualifier
The CableIQ from Fluke Networks is the first qualification tester designed for residential installers who need to document that cabling systems are installed properly and will perform reliably. It quickly qualifies residential cabling systems to support voice, VoIP, 10/100/1000 Ethernet, and CATV.
The CableIQ Residential Qualifier replaces multiple tools for testing and troubleshooting all voice, data, audio/video, coax, and security wiring. Built-in TDR graphically shows distance to faults (e.g., pin 1 break at 37ft) and can be used to map and ID tag a bridged telco system. Its professional documentation capabilities help to eliminate callbacks and workmanship disputes. Lightweight, rugged, reliable unit requires no training to get started.
Qualification is a new category of testers designed to meet the emerging needs of network technicians who need to upgrade to higher network speeds as well as troubleshoot connectivity problems. Qualification testers determine if an existing cabling link can or can not support certain network speeds and technologies. This differs from certification testers, which guarantee cabling installations comply with TIA/ISO performance standards and basic verification testers, which test if the cable is connected correctly. Qualifier kit includes CableIQ main unit (CIQ-100), RJ45 patch cord (2), RJ11 patch cord (2), USB cable, bare wire adapter, speaker wire adapter, coax cable, coax BNC adapter, coax RCA adapter, "Qualified" labels (50), CD ROM user manual, getting started guide, AA batteries (4) and soft carrying case.
- Documents that cabling systems were installed properly and will perform reliably.
- Qualifies residential cabling systems to support voice, VoIP, 10/100/1000 Ethernet, and CATV.
- Tests and troubleshoots all voice, data, audio/video, coax and security wiring.
- Graphically maps wiring configuration and shows distance to faults with built-in TDR.
- Measures resistance on security and alarm wire to confirm continuity and polarity.
- Verifies audio installations with built-in speaker test.
- Locates and traces cables with IntelliTone™ digital signaling technology.
- Reduces installation costs by eliminating callbacks and disputes.
- Includes software for managing and printing professional test reports.
- CableIQ Qualifier Kit INCLUDES
- CableIQ main unit (CIQ-100)
- RJ45 patch cord (2)
- RJ11 patch cord (2)
- USB cable
- Bare Wire Adapter
- Speaker Wire Adapter
- Coax Jumper Cable
- Coax BNC Adapter
- Coax RCA Adapter
- "Qualified" Labels (50)
- CD ROM User Manual
- Getting Started Guide
- AA Batteries (4)
- Soft Carrying Case
Weight: 4 lbs.