Backpack Tool Case
The ToolPak backpack features more than 100 pockets and tool holders in six individual panels within a rugged, waterproof pack designed to go anywhere, anytime.Now you and your tools are more portable and better organized than ever before!
The giant capacity ToolPak Backpack Tool Case has multiple layers that each unzip to reveal six sewn panels designed to hold documents, screwdrivers, pliers, utility tools, wrenches and sockets plus two exterior zippered pockets.
The Backpack Tool Case also features a quick-release buckle, heavy duty zipper pulls, top handles and padded shoulder straps for ergonomic, comfortable carrying.
Made from waterproof Cordura Nylon fabric, the ToolPak measures 18.5" x 14" x 3"-10" (varies on contents).
This is the same rugged backpack tool case used by the military and many government agencies.
- Over 100 Pockets and Holders!
- Unique System Keeps Tools In Place
- Six Individual Panels Including: Large Document Panel, Screwdriver Panel, Plier Panel, Utility Panel, Wrench Panel and Socket Panel.
- Two Outside Pockets.
- Attache Handles.
- Lockable, Heavy-Duty Zippers.
- Inside The Top Pocket is The Trouble Light Loop With Quick-Release Buckle.
- Comfortable, Adjustable Padded Shoulder Straps.
- Made From Layers of 1000 Denier Dupont Cordura®.
- Dimensions are 18.5" (height) x 14" (width) x 3"-10" (thickness depends upon contents).
Weight: 10 lbs.