Klein MODbox Tool Carrier Rail Attachment
Klein Tools MODbox™ Tool Carrier Rail Attachment connects to side rails to keep tools accessible on the worksite.
The slim storage compartment is made with a fixed center divider and comes with removable dividers for added modularity. Steel rail is convenient for mounting magnetic tools or hanging tools with belt clips. Easily connects to the rail system on MODbox™ components to make a custom mobile workstation.
- MODbox™ components easily interconnect for a customized mobile workstation
- Easily attach and move the Tool Carrier onto any system side rail with one-handed release for added convenience
- Keep commonly used tools accessible and upright with separate compartments
- Slots behind steel rail keep the overall profile slim and are optimized for commonly used drivers for additional storage
- Convenient steel rail for mounting tools with belt clips or magnetic mounts
- Create 2, 3, or 4 separate compartments with two removable dividers for added modularity
- Secure the tool carrier inside the Rolling Toolbox and Medium Toolbox with the Internal Rail Accessory, sold separately
Weight: 1.5 lbs.