Small, slender precision gripping pliers.
Short, smooth and great for tight spaces: 4.88" long for plenty of freedom of movement even where space is restricted.
The Knipex electronics pliers are a compact tool which can also be used to work well even in poorly accessible areas: ideal for electronic equipment, printed circuit boards and precision constructions, such as in measuring equipment or delicate apparatus. Space is usually fairly tight here.
Smooth operating and accurate, with box joint design and double spring. The inner handle is guided on both sides by the outer handle. This ensures precise running without any tilting effect. The low friction double spring supports the gentle opening of the pliers.
- Slender gripping pliers for delicate installation work in precision engineering and electronics
- Ideal for electronics and precision engineering
- For gripping, holding and bending
- Half round, pointed tips
- Stable thanks to box joint with zero backlash
- Low friction double spring for gentle and steady opening
- Smooth ground gripping surfaces
- Pliers mirror-polished and with a fine oil film as rust protection
- Handles with multi-component grips
Weight: 0.25 lbs.