DeWalt Non-Contact IR Thermometer
Non-Contact, Infrared Thermometer makes is easy to read accurate temperatures form a distance and uses the same 12-Volt Max Lithium Batteries you already have!
- Non-contact IR temperature measurement (-20°F to 932°F) delivers safe, accurate readings from a distance
- LED indicator - hot (red) and cold (blue) - for visual and/or audio alarm to quickly locate trouble spots
- Data storage capability for recording max, min, and average temperatures
- Adjustable emissivity improves accuracy across a wide range of surfaces and materials
- 3 year limited warranty, a 1-year free service contract
Includes Cordless IR Thermometer, 1-hour charger, and one 12-Volt Max Li-Ion battery.
Tool weight with battery: 2.4 lbs.
- DCT414S1 DeWalt Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer
- (1) 12-Volt MAX Lithium Ion Battery Pack
- 1-Hour Fast Charger
Weight: 5 lbs.