Snap Shot Advanced TDR and Fault Finder
Accurately finds cable length, locates impediments in the cable and conditions at the end of every wire in your data, power, communications or video system up to 3,000 ft.
With the complexity of today's electrical, data, voice and video signal carrying systems, you need a fault finder time domain reflectometer (TDR) tool that is fast, accurate and easy to use to see down the wire and show the exact conditions that exist. Snap Shot™ is that tool.
Made in the USA with Advanced Spread Spectrum TDR technology, Snap Shot™ is the new 21st century tool for cable fault location for every type of cable in any industry. Advanced Spread Spectrum TDR technology works in all wire environments and is immune to voltage, current, or data stream disruptions. See the true picture of your wiring and cable systems with the Snap Shot™ cable fault detector and length measurement tool today.
- Memory - Holds up to two different NVP values for multiple cable tests.
- Calibration - Ability to calibrate NVP for any cable
- Test - Tests length, opens or shorts present on the cable, up to 3,000 ft.
- Tone Generation - Produces four different tones for locating cables
Snap Shot™ Main Unit, Push-On F to RJ45 Plug, BNC to Alligator clips, Push-On F-Conn to Alligator Clips, F-Connector Coupler, and F-Jack to BNC Jack Adapter.
- Works on energized and non-energized cables
- Finds cable length or distance to fault from one end
- Measures cable distance on spool up to 3,000 ft
- Accuracy of 1% or better
- Large backlit LCD display
- Built-in tone generator for cable tracing & identification
- Loop test for continuous testing
- Displays length reading in feet or meters
- Auto-off to preserve battery life
|SnapShot Advanced TDR Specifications|
|Cable Length Ranges||• Coaxial Cable: 0 to 2,000 feet
• Data Cable: 0 to 1,500 feet
• Electrical Cable: 0 to 1,000 feet
|Maximum Length||3,000 feet on cables with low attenuation|
|Input Protection||Up to 400 Volts Peak 5-60 Hz AC or DC|
|NVP (VOP) Range||20.0 to 99.9% with ±1% Accuracy for known NVP and consistent cable parameters|
|Tone Generation||4 selectable tone cadences centered on 1 kHz|
|Power||4 AA Batteries; 4-year Standby; 15 hours Active|
|Measurement Method||Spread Spectrum Time Domain Reflectometry (TDR)|
|Physical Dimensions||6.8 x 3.2 x 1.3 inches; Wt. 12 oz.|
Weight: 2 lbs.