M210 Quad Handheld OTDR
The Noyes M210 OTDR from AFL Telecommunications delivers a feature-packed OTDR with convenient integrated OPM in a handheld package weighing less than 2 lbs.
The "Quad" version of the M210 OTDR provides a complete platform for both singlemode and multimode testing of fiber optic networks. With its short dead zone (1.5m), excellent dynamic range of 30dB singlemode and wide range specifications, the M210 is the perfect OTDR for Tier 2 testing of premises (building and campus) networks or certification and troubleshooting of FTTX PON Fiber Optic networks. The bright transreflective display is ideal for both indoor and outdoor use.
The M210 supports precision event analysis, dual-wavelength testing, can store thousands of traces and has a huge 16+ hour continuous use battery life. With the shortest pulse width in the industry (10ns), this handheld OTDR represents a breakthrough in deadzone performance with a 1.5m Event Dead Zone. Test ports on the M210 can easily be adapted to fit any fiber optic connector type using the included SC, ST and FC tool-free adapters (other adapter types sold separately).
Another cost saving feature of the M210 is the addition of an integrated Optical Power Meter (OPM) for instant power-level readings without changing equipment. In addition, the integrated 650nm Visual Fault Locater (VFL) quickly pinpoints cable breaks and faults detected by the OTDR. And lastly, a tough polycarbonate case and shock-absorbing boot make the M210 the most rugged Noyes OTDR ever.
Industry standard .SOR file results are stored in internal and removable compact flash memory and can be downloaded and analyzed using the included Test Results Manager (TRM) OTDR trace analysis software and USB port. The M210's unbeatable combination of price and performance make this OTDR the perfect addition to your fiber optic test equipment arsenal.
M210 kit includes Quad Wavelength Handheld OTDR Unit with OPM and VFL ports, Tool Free Switchable Adapters (ST (2), SC (2) and FC (1) - other adapters available separately*), TRM PC Storage and analysis software CD, Li-Ion Battery Pack, AC Power Adapter/Charger, Compact-Flash Memory Card, User Guide and Rugged Soft-Sided Carrying Case with Shoulder Strap.
* Call 800-284-0808 for pricing on adapters and the singlemode only or multimode only versions of the M210 OTDR.
- Quad wavelength OTDR (850/1300/1310/1550nm) one unit does it all!
- New faster processor
- Touch and Test intuitive user interface
- 30dB Dynamic Range Singlemode; 26dB Multimode
- Large Test distance ranges; Singlemode 250m to 208km: Multimode 250m to 32km
- Compact size (9" x 4.3" x 2.8") and light weight (Only 2 lbs) make it perfect for go-any where field work
- Integrated Optical Power Meter Port for quick, trouble-free Fiber Loss Level Measurements
- Integrated Visual Fault Locater no need for a separate VFL
- Super short event dead zone (only 1.5 meters)
- Powerful Li-Ion Battery delivers 16+ hours of continuous use
- High-Resolution Transreflective display clearly visible indoors or out
Weight: 12 lbs.