JDSU Fiber Essentials Inspection, Cleaning and Test Kit
Inspecting, cleaning and testing fiber is now easier and faster than ever with this handheld device that integrates an optical power meter, video display, fiber optic bulkhead inspector and patch cord inspection microscope all in one, self-contained kit.
• Keep Everything Together — Kit organizes fiber inspection, fiber cleaning, power measurement and fault detection components in a single utility boot configuration.
• Free your hands for other tasks — Logging data, accessing equipment and routing cable.
• Stop fumbling with multiple tools — Essential tools are now integrated in a single system
• Promotes best practices behavior — Efficient workflow, test the same way every time, proactively both sides of connection, makes it easy to use clean test leads, hands are free to document results
The FIT-S105-PRO from JDSU is a deluxe fiber optic cleaning, inspection and testing kit containing all the essential tools for fiber handling, including a dual magnification (200/400X) video inspection probe microscope, a 1.8-inch LCD video display, fiber optic power meter, fiber endface cleaning supplies and a visual fault locator.
At the core of this kit is the FIT-HP3-60-P4 Integrated Fiber Inspection and Test System. This handheld device integrates a bulkhead inspection probe microscope, a fiber optic power meter, video display, and patch cord inspection microscope to offer the most efficient fiber inspection and test workflow possible. In other words — it saves you lots of time!
This unique combination allows users to quickly and easily inspect both sides of the fiber interconnect (bulkhead side and patch cord end), clean the endfaces if necessary and measure power levels with a single device. No more switching back and forth from device to device, and it’s all packaged in a compact, organized utility boot.
Also included in this kit is a visual fault locator, cleaning materials, and dedicated probe tips and adapters for inspecting both sides of SC & LC connections. A rugged utility boot with neck strap is also included which organizes the kit contents in a compact hands-free arrangement that the user can wear for portability and efficiency.
This kit also includes portable bulkhead/patch cord cleaning tools for both 2.5mm and 1.25mm connectors, cleaning solvent, wipes, 6 (AA) Alkaline Batteries and US power supply. The kit also has a portable shoulder bag/carrying case.
Combined Optical Power Meter and Patch Cord Viewer
– Handheld video fiber inspection and test system with integrated power meter and patch cord microscope
– Universal patch cord inspection adapters for both 2.5 mm and 1.25 mm connectors
– Universal power meter test adapters for both 2.5 mm and 1.25 mm connectors
Fiber Optic Video Inspection Probe
– Dual-magnification (200x & 400x Modes) probe microscope
– Inspection tips for SC and LC bulkheads
Visual Fault Locator
– Pocket-sized 650nm visual fault locator (with 1 mW laser, continuous or flashing modes) used to quickly locate bends, breaks, and damage in optical fibers
– Universal VFL adapters for both 2.5 mm and 1.25 mm connectors
Fiber Utility Boot
– All-in-one portable organizer for essential fiber tools with neck strap for hands-free operation
– Universal 2.5 mm and 1.25 mm bulkhead and patch cord cleaning tools
– Cleaning solvent and wipes
– Stores all contents in protective and portable shoulder carrying case
Weight: 8 lbs.