Wi-Net Window Network Wireless Analyzer
Test-Um’s first entry into the new world of wireless and it’s a beauty!! The Wi-Net Window tool will help installers and owners of wireless networks identify, clarify, and configure all the wireless transmission equipment on a site.
It will help prevent conflicts of internet access over wireless points and give a clear picture of the range and availability of each wireless access point. No other product in this class offers more information so clearly and easily displayed.
The WP150 Wi-Net Window Network Wireless Analyzer shows a wide range of critically important information connected with wireless equipment regarding their identity, functionality, and capability. A full Alpha/Numeric LCD display shows all the information in a concise and clear manner for ease of use. Easy to use navigation buttons and screen prompts makes the Wi-Net Window simple to use in any application. The lightweight, handheld unit identifies wireless signal characteristics for proper configuration and installation.
Wi-Net Window, WP150, works on 4 alkaline or rechargeable batteries (not provided).
- Signal strength shown as both a percentage on the LCD and a light bar up to 100%
- Identifies and communicates with IEEE 802.11 wireless access points types b and g
- Lists and logs all received wireless transmissions in the area for review with constant scanning
- Displays encryption condition on each wireless component
- Lists signal as either an access point or an ad-hoc or Twin network type
- Ping function accesses IP addresses and determines an internet link condition
- Negotiates with network DHCP for component identification and IP/MAC addresses
Weight: 2 lbs.