LANMaster 35 Power & Link Tester
The LanMaster 35 from Psiber combines powerful PoE Test capabilities with a 1-Gig Ethernet Link Tester Identifier in a cost effective handheld tester.
The LanMaster 35 Power and Link Tester conducts power tests with actual loads to ensure that when a powered device such as a VoIP phone, wireless access point or security camera is connected to the network it will operate properly.
The LanMaster 35 also tests 10/100/1000 BaseTX Links detecting the speed and duplex mode for each link. The unit identifies the power configuration as End-span, Mid-span or All-span and the type of power as IEEE 802.3af, Cisco Pre-Standard or Non-Standard. A Link resistance measurement feature helps to identify cabling problems. In addition, the tester includes Tone Generation for cable tracing, TDR length measurement, and Port Identification to provide a complete suite of LAN test functions.
Includes LanMaster 35 Power and Link Tester, carrying case, "AA" batteries (four) and user guide.
- Tests network cable pairs for Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Identifies the power type as IEEE 802.3af, Cisco Inline or Non-Standard
- Makes power measurements with loads simulating actual powered devices
- Identifies damaged cables and bad punchdowns by measuring Link Resistance
- Detects 10/100/1000 BaseTX Link speed and duplex mode
- Displays voltage and polarity for wire pairs and power configuration as End-span, Mid-span or All-span
- Measures cable length and open or short conditions
- Provides Port ID function (link light activation) for identifying connected ports
Weight: 1 lbs.