Data/Link ID and Cable-Check
This handy unit is a multi-purpose continuity tester and network identifier.
Tests UTP, STP & flat satin cables with RJ45 terminations. Tests both data & phone connection schemes including patch cords & installed cables to identify: fluke networks cableiq, good connections, opens, shorts and cross-connections. Identifies data & link transmission speeds with real time detection: 100 MB & 10 MB. Detect PC (NIC) and HUB data transmissions and PC (NIC) & HUB NLP or FLP link pulse.
Includes 2 RJ45 patch cords, 9V battery & durable, nylon carrying case with belt loop.
- Multi-purpose tester at an affordable price
- Selectable scan speed: fast or slow
- Identifies cross-over telephone connections
- Maps LAN cabling or patch cords
- Low-battery detection in LAN ID mode
Weight: 0.5 lbs.