Dymo Rhino 6000 Labeler
Loaded with time-saving features specifically designed for field service workers in telecom, datacom, audio/video and electrical installations.
The Rhino 6000 labeler is packed with revolutionary features. "Hot Keys” eliminate guesswork and make it fast and easy to format commonly used label types for marking wire and cable, terminal blocks, patch panels and much more. The Rhino 6000 is an ideal labeling tool for datacomm, professional Audio/Video, security and electrical systems, as well as all types of labeling throughout commercial buildings, factories, warehouses, and even homes.
This Rhino label printer offers PC Connectivity with the optional RhinoConnect Software, the installer can either create labels before reaching the worksite by downloading files from any Windows-based software program or they can create or edit labels while when they reach the worksite. It also has a library of over 250 easy-to-find industry terms and symbols; and also the ability to save over 1,000 of custom labels, which helps the installer save typing time.
A quick-charge lithium-ion rechargeable battery, power-assisted label cutter, integrated impact bumper that protects against falls while allowing easy access to the label cartridge.
- Create, edit and preview multiple labels on the large backlit LCD
- A library of over 250 industry terms and symbols saves typing time
- Save over 1,000 of your own custom labels and recall them instantly
- Optional PC Connectivity allows you to create labels on your computer before going to the jobsite
- RHINO 6000 Professional Label Printer
- One 1" Black on White Flexible Nylon Label Cartridge
- Lithium-ion quick-charge rechargeable battery pack
- AC adapter
- CD with Instruction Manual
- Quick Reference Guide
- Registration Card